Sunday, March 4, 2007

Week #10 (March 4-10)

We have now reached our tenth week in the Bible reading. Here's the schedule for this week:

Sunday: Psalm 30
Monday: 2 Kings 4-5
Tuesday: 2 Kings 6-8
Wednesday: 2 Kings 9-11
Thursday: 2 Kings 12-14
Friday: 2 Kings 15-17
Saturday: 2 Kings 18-19


Even though I will be in Russia for then next couple of weeks, we will continue to put out a daily schedule. Also, we will still be meeting at 6:30 on Wednesdays for encouragement and prayer with Mr. McDonald leading the meeting. Please continue to attend during the next couple of weeks.

Keep making time for God!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ppl i was just wondering if its 2 late 4 me to join up w/ ur Bible study. if not sweet. ill jump right in. ttyall l8r
kiki (or mackenzie. watev.)

Melody said...

Hi Mackenzie!
I'm sure it's not too late, we'd love to have you read with us :) I don't even think Mandie would mind if you joined our reading group. The bullitin at church says anyone is welcome to join and it's not too late. See you at church next week

Love,
Melody <><

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiki!

It's not too late at all to join the reading! I'm so excited that you want to read along with us. Like Melody said, you can be in our reading group if you want to :) Give me a call, otherwise I'll talk to you at church!