Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Week #13 (March 25-31)

Hello Readers,

It's good to be back in the USA with more regular internet access. With this, I'm sorry that I forgot to post this week's reading earlier, but here it is:

Sunday: catch up day
Monday: Isaiah 24-27
Tuesday: Isaiah 28-30
Wednesday: Isaiah 31-34
Thursday: Isaiah 35-37
Friday: Isaiah 38-40
Saturday: Isaiah 41-43


Also, note that I will keep previous week's readings up on the side, and that next week's reading will also be posted.

I love the book of Isaiah. It is a beautiful book speaking of God's power, His sovereignty, and His desire above all things for His glory. Many of my favorite verses come from this great book, including 26:8 which states,

"In the path of your judgments, O LORD, we wait for you; Your name and rememberance are the desire of our soul."

Be blessed as you continue reading!

2 comments:

Melody said...

HI PASTOR CURTIS!!!!!!!!

Welcome back! I didn't see you at church on Sunday and I haven't been able to get to youth group in a while, so hopefully you'll see this. Hope you had a great time in Russia :)

Isaiah is great, I love his style of writing. My dad gave me a new MacArthur study Bible which is fantastic! It helps me understand some of the hard parts. It's really cool to see how Isaiah's prophecies came true in the New Testament and how his propechies about the end times match with John's in the book of Revalations.

Hopefully I'll see you all tomorrow :)
~Melody <><

Deanna said...

what's after tomorrow?